Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer 2011 DCIN Fundraiser

Not Ennis93 in this picture.
I am Ennis93, the DCIN Fundraising Spokescat and the King of Grumpy.

This is my first fundraiser, so please help me out, folks. My Mom used to do it more complicated than I am going to. And she has set up complicated a Fall 2011 Fundraiser making a cookbook that Mel (Max and Musette's Mom) is helping me with.

This is simple. I want to raise $2,000 this month. This fundraiser goes until July 31, 2011. I'm not offering prizes or anything for this. If you want prizes, go see Mer's effort to help cover Musette's costs. That includes a picture prize.

The cats that I want to help with this fundraiser are on my home page. Other cats will be helped too, cause Mom and Jennifer get calls and emails almost everyday now about some new cat that needs help or rehoming. (Why don't some people love diabetic cats as much as you all do?)

Mom will spread the money around various cats, unless you tell me you want it to go to a special diabetic cat.

Here's a button for donating to the Summer 2011 DCIN Fundraiser. Click on the Grumpy smilie holding the sign. If you want your donation not to have PayPal fees taken out, you can follow the instructions on my DONATE!! page and tell me the donation is for the Summer 2011 DCIN Fundraiser.




Here's a ticker to show you how we are doing. I will update this every morning.




Thank you (Mom says I always have to say this) for helping the Diabetic Cats that need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment