Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mer's Contest for Musette--My Apologies

On Sunday, I posted on the DCIN blog about Mer's contest to raise funds to get Musette home to her Mom, Mel. My Mom says I was too grumpy because no one contributed. I am .....I am....SIGH....sorry for being so grumpy. I said I couldn't eat or sleep until I raised the money DCIN needs, and I am getting hungry and tired, and even grumpier.

DCIN needs a little more than $300 for all that it paid for Musette--boarding her at the rescue vet, having Uncle Don's vet see her twice (once for her bouncy BG levels and once for papers to be able to fly), and also the flight from Dulles airport through Houston to Denver, where Marcy picked her up and drove her partway to Mel.

I know there are lots of people who have followed the story of this Bobbleheaded Musette. She flew neeked to Mel, but she still had all the hair on her head and tail. This is a picshure of Musette in her new home. There are other picshures and a video on her blog page. Her Mom Mel says she is smiling; I'm not sure I believe that. Maybe Musette can be the Queen of Grumpy. The other pictsure is me.

Musette smiling and purring. Really!!
This IS my normal face.
Maybe if some people gave some money to help cover Musette's costs, we both could come up with happier faces.You folks don't really want to see these grumpy faces, do you.

And if enough people contribute to Musette's costs, there will be a drawing for a gift certificate for a pencil drawing of any of your pets by M. Paige Portraits.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Ennis, I don't care if you ARE grumpy. I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete